Old 12-26-2014, 02:47 PM   #1
cultsmasher

Are Trolling Fuckwits Worth The Trouble?

It is a severely brainwashed sicko cult that would cause any White person to think that negroes are worth the trouble. The latest example is all of the rioting going on because White cops defend themselves against negro criminals. But I have some other facts for you that go far behond how pleasing you may think rap music is or how much you enjoy some negro sports hero. So pull the backs of your pants back up over your butt and listen.

Negroes are:
60% more likely to develop Diabetes than Whites.
3 times more likely to die from Asthma.
16 times more likely to die from Sarcodosis.
Twice as likely to die from smoking related lung cancer.
20 times more likely to die from Heart Failure before the age of 50.
At a higher risk of Kidney Failure than any other race.
About twice as likely to develop Alzheimers or other dementia.
8 times more likely to get HIV.
3 times more likely to carry Herpes.
15 times more likely to carry Chlamydia.
Largely responsible for creating drug resistant Tuberculosis.

On top of these things, there is the money spent to jail negroes, make up for what their crimes cost Whites, (though some crimes can't be measured in money) and fight the drug dealing negroes often do. Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. Of these, 179,808 were White men, women and children murdered by negroes.

In my highly considered opinion, some of these White people were worth more than the entire negro species. Also, in 2010, 14% of negro murderers murdered Whites. Onlt 8% of White murderers murdered negroes. For what it is worth, this happened in a country with 196 million Whites and 34 million negroes. Etc. So all in all, negroes aren't worth having around. Not even close. I don't know if I am allowed to state this opinion. But it is also my highly considered opinion that the only good negro is a dead one!

Last edited by Smellyoldgit; 12-26-2014 at 06:11 PM.
cultsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:05 PM   #2
dogpet
Obsessed Member

This section is for general discussion about atheism, cultsmasher. It's even bolded if you care to look.
You will only likely get banned for taking advantage of our hospitality, not for talking shit.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:19 PM   #3
cultsmasher

dogpet,
To me, Atheism is against any cult or religion. So what I wrote has everything to do with Atheism. It is atheistic against the cult of political correctness, the cult that has many White people thinking that being White doesn't matter and the cult among White people who think negroes are worth the trouble. Also, have you ever heard a Christian support the idea of interracial relationships or any such filth? I bet you have. Well this thread is atheistic against that as well. So with that point out of the way, let me know if there is anything about what I wrote that you disagree with.
Old 12-26-2014, 03:43 PM   #4
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
cultsmasher wrote View Post
It is a severely brainwashed sicko cult that would cause any White person to think that negroes are worth the trouble. The latest example is all of the rioting going on because White cops defend themselves against negro criminals. But I have some other facts for you that go far behond how pleasing you may think rap music is or how much you enjoy some negro sports hero. So pull the backs of your pants back up over your butt and listen.

Negroes are:
60% more likely to develop Diabetes than Whites.
3 times more likely to die from Asthma.
16 times more likely to die from Sarcodosis.
Twice as likely to die from smoking related lung cancer.
20 times more likely to die from Heart Failure before the age of 50.
At a higher risk of Kidney Failure than any other race.
About twice as likely to develop Alzheimers or other dementia.
8 times more likely to get HIV.
3 times more likely to carry Herpes.
15 times more likely to carry Chlamydia.
Largely responsible for creating drug resistant Tuberculosis.

On top of these things, there is the money spent to jail negroes, make up for what their crimes cost Whites, (though some crimes can't be measured in money) and fight the drug dealing negroes often do. Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negroes. Of these, 179,808 were White men, women and children murdered by negroes.

In my highly considered opinion, some of these White people were worth more than the entire negro species. Also, in 2010, 14% of negro murderers murdered Whites. Onlt 8% of White murderers murdered negroes. For what it is worth, this happened in a country with 196 million Whites and 34 million negroes. Etc. So all in all, negroes aren't worth having around. Not even close. I don't know if I am allowed to state this opinion. But it is also my highly considered opinion that the only good negro is a dead one!

A) you are a deeply disturbing individual.

B) apparently you pulled all these quotes from the same place you keep your hamsters*, since you didn't give sources or studies for a single statistic. Around here noone is going to take you seriously without the studies to back up your statistics.

*that's up your own ass, in case you're not able to deduce subtlety, which I suspect is the case.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:30 PM   #6
cultsmasher

Michael,
You are a stupid, brainwashed moron. It is only to such a person that the truth could be considered to be disturbed. As for your insult. You have to have some regard for a "thing" to be insulted by it. How often I have ran across that before. Somebody has nothing to say, so they resort to insults. If that's the best you have to offer, go bother someone else.

As to my sources, look them up yourself. Just like those who deny human caused global warming, I could probably give you sources until my finfertips bleed all over my keyboard. But when it goes against something that somebody has probably had the ability to comprehend brainwashed out of them, it would be pointless. I don't have any stastics for that last statement. But you can take it to the bank.
Old 12-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #7
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael,
You are a stupid, brainwashed moron. It is only to such a person that the truth could be considered to be disturbed. As for your insult. You have to have some regard for a "thing" to be insulted by it. How often I have ran across that before. Somebody has nothing to say, so they resort to insults. If that's the best you have to offer, go bother someone else.
Oh no the racist nazi asshole doesn't like me what am I going to do

Quote:
As to my sources, look them up yourself.
Nope. It's your job to provide statistics to back up your argument, not mine.

Quote:
Just like those who deny human caused global warming, I could probably give you sources until my finfertips bleed all over my keyboard.
And yet curiously you don't. Huh. Almost like you're putting hamsters up your ass sorry I meant pulling statistics out of your ass.

Quote:
But when it goes against something that somebody has probably had the ability to comprehend brainwashed out of them, it would be pointless. I don't have any stastics for that last statement. But you can take it to the bank.
You don't have statistics for any of your statements. And that's a fact, Jack.

Also, dogpet makes a good point. This thread has nothing to do with atheism.

- selliedjoup
Old 12-26-2014, 05:51 PM   #8
cultsmasher

Michael,
You only have one thing to say that is worth responding to. Which is where you say it is my job to provide stastics. You got that wrong. I provided you with the stastics. What you want me to do is provide you with my sources. But I have better things to do. I could care less if you believe me or not. If you're too lazy to go to your browser and enter something like "Disease prevlance by race" and read what comes up, that's your problem. Though sometimes different websites say different things. On one website it said that negroes were 9 times more likely to carry Chlamydia than Whites. On another, they said that negroes were 15 times more likely to carry it. I chose to go with the 15. But it could be wrong. It could even be higher. Though one thing you can believe that I have no reason to lie to imbeciles.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #9
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael,
You only have one thing to say that is worth responding to. Which is where you say it is my job to provide stastics. You got that wrong. I provided you with the stastics. What you want me to do is provide you with my sources.
Yes, that is what I meant.

Quote:
But I have better things to do. I could care less if you believe me or not.
Then fuck off, because I don't, and I doubt anyone else here does.

Quote:
If you're too lazy to go to your browser and enter something like "Disease prevlance by race" and read what comes up, that's your problem.
Actually, it's yours. Your statement, your responsibility. i'm simply going to ignore it until you back it up.

Quote:
Though sometimes different websites say different things. On one website it said that negroes were 9 times more likely to carry Chlamydia than Whites. On another, they said that negroes were 15 times more likely to carry it. I chose to go with the 15. But it could be wrong. It could even be higher. Though one thing you can believe that I have no reason to lie to imbeciles.
I don't care what websites have to say. Websites are a dime a dozen and mean nothing. Hell, I've got two of my own. I could make them say whatever I want, but that doesn't mean that whatever they say is in any way true.

I want studies to back up your statistics. Actual, real studies doen by actual, real investigators. Without them, you've got nothing but your hamsters.

- selliedjoup
Old 12-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #10
dogpet
Obsessed Member

I'm not being funny. You are trying to take the piss here & if that's what you want you will get no end of grief.
The place for your stuff, enlightening though it may be, is here.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 05:34 PM   #11
cultsmasher

Is The White Species Superior?

I have something to say against the anti-White cult that so many White people have been brainwashed into accepting. Negroes have more of what are called quick reflex muscle cells. This gives them a slight edge in sports. Negroes also scar more heavily. Not being a doctor, I can't say if this is an advantage or not. Negroes also have longer arms and legs than Whites. Negroes also have narrower hips and a slightly overall shape to their torso. Some non-negroes may view these things as an advantage. But I don't.

Negroes are also prone to diseases that don't effect Whites. Or as badly. There are also some drugs that work on White people that don't work on negroes. Or as well. Negroes also have a few grams less of brain than Whites. I couldn't consider any of these things to be advantageous. No doubt there are also other undesireable traits to negroes that I don't know about. It certainly isn't a topic that is encouraged anywhere.

Also, there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn. Despite the "monkey see, monkey do" example demonstrated by developed countries. Another thing is that over 95% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female.

To that point, I have to bring in some trusted hearsay. My cousin is a musician. He told me of a black guy he knew who often went to see the band he played in. My cousin always saw him with white girls. One time my cousin asked him, "Why don't I ever see you with any black girls." The black guy he knew said, "What would I want one of those ugly things for."

Another thing is that Geshas paint their faces White to be more attractive. Actors at one time used to do basically the same thing to help their facial features stand out. Skin tone lightening facial makeup also used to be more prevlant in times past. As were white powered wigs. Another thing is that these days, tanning aside, I bet more women use makeup to lighten their skin tone than to darken it. Also, sometimes women use blue contact lenses to turn brown eyes blue. I doubt if any blue eyed women ever used brown contact lenses to make blue eyes brown.

I have also heard that blond was the most pupular hair coloring. In the case of hair dye is sold, it apparently isn't the case. But there are other ways for women to lighten the color of their hair. Also, I would bet that far more brunette women go blond than blond women go brunette. Let's not forget all the things non-white women do to look more White. Such as negro women straightening their hair or wearing wigs with straighter hair.

This next thing comes from a history program I saw about America's involvement in the Vietnal war. From what I remember, they said that the money Vietnamese women spent on getting their eyes surgically altered to make them look more "western" was greater than the countries yearly gross domestic product. Or maybe it was more money than the value of the countries exports. It was a long time ago. So I don't remember exactly. Etc. etc. etc. etc.

Somebody would have to be steeped in a very delusional cult to think that the White species isn't superior.
Old 12-26-2014, 05:43 PM   #12
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Cunthamster, I've worked it out. You're eleven.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 05:47 PM   #13
Michael
Obsessed Member

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're rambling on about nothing.

So I've done you a favour and removed all the rambling and bullshit from your post

Quote:
the White species isn't superior.

You're welcome.

- selliedjoup
Old 12-26-2014, 05:59 PM   #14
cultsmasher

Michael,
I get the same sort of reaction when talking to a religious person about Atheism. Very interesting. The tighter you shut your eyes, the better things seem to work out for you.
Old 12-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #15
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Cultmeister family reunion...

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote