First of all, the "institution of marriage" is utterly unnecessary to society at large. It serves purely legal purposes including insurance, inheritance, and taxes. The legal document of a marriage certificate is absolutely meaningless if two people decide that they want to spend the rest of their lives in a monogamous relationship with each other, because they can do so without any legal recognition whatsoever. Marriage is really about announcing your "love" to the world, which makes it one big spectacle that's more about getting attention than about demonstrating your actual dedication to another person. No one else needs to see you announce your love; the only person who needs to know about it is the person you claim to fuckin love.
I don't understand the problem that people have with sex outside of marriage. If you don't want to have sex before you're married, then good for you; live by those high-faluting standards of yours, and in the meantime, keep `em to yourself. It's not up to you to make personal decisions for anyone else. As long as people are educated enough to have sex that is safe from unwanted pregnancy and disease, LET THEM BE. It's not your fuckin life; it's not your cock, or your twat. Mind your own FUCKIN BUSINESS. I seriously don't get it.
Don't fuck children. Don't fuck someone who doesn't want to fuck.
Isn't it strange that this wasn't covered in the Big Ten that Moses brought down from the Flaming Shrub?
The J-Xian god is apparently so frivolous that these are its primary concerns:
1. Don't worship those other baseless beings; I'm the only baseless being you are to worship.
2. Paintings, statues and stained-glass windows are NOT cool, dude.
3. If you intend to lie, don't say "I swear to god" first.
4. Chill out on Sunday. I'm all-powerful, and even I took a fuckin break.
5. Respect your parents. They're abusive drunks? RESPECT `EM!!
6. Don't kill each other. Unless I tell you to. Then kill each other for my entertainment.
7. Don't have perfectly consentual sex with anyone already engaged in a marital contract.
8. Don't steal shit. Unless it belonged to people I told you to kill. Then it's yours.
9. Don't lie about your neighbors in court. You call it "perjury"? Oh, then...as you were.
10. I know your neighbor has some cool shit, and I know we covered stealing back on #8, but it's such an important point that I don't want you to even allow yourself to "want" the same stuff as your neighbor. It's that important; I needed two rules to get the point across.
Apparently, rape and pedophilia don't rank as high as paintings of god and taking Sunday off. Fuckwits.