Old 02-05-2007, 06:49 AM   #76
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

An evangelical catholic- there is something you don't see everyday.

So Judge, do you think that Mary went up to heaven body and all?

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:51 AM   #77
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
DrunkMonkey wrote
...... So Judge, do you think.......
I suspect not !! :)

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:22 AM   #78
Eva
Super Moderator

judge, you don't seem to want to present the evidence of your alleged powers. i think you are scared of being proven wrong, because you hae nothing else in your life. this made-up crap is your security blanket, so to speak.
you are insane. you can't say you are not because of some stupid tests you took more than 30 years ago.
you are insane in 2007.
what difference does it make if james randi worked in a bad place in the early 1970's? this has nothing to do with his ability-and disposition- to debunk hoaxes like yours.

you are insane. do you really think that your second and third hand allegations constitute proof in a court of law? apply the same standards to yourself, or go away.

you don't have any powers. you are defrauding people. the court did the right thing by kicking you out of the bar.

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:29 AM   #79
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Judge isn't a healer. He's a beat poet:

Quote:
judgefloro wrote
i never abused people on healing and prophecy

they came to me, and i never advertised

it was the television that had shown my hands

and i just healed them

what is your problem

if you do not like the way i answer your questions, or if you hate the contents of my replies

it would be better for you to live in the dark ages

where there is no freedom of speech and all is dictated by the church

if i do not have any right to speak out against a person like RANDI

better do away with the constitution

read the internet

how many had he fooled,

wake up

look at his intentions

i can also play RANDI
do what he did or does

like corrupt pastors who would bend to the desires of the majority

why not try to be baptized

tasted catholicism

go to spirituality

hope you the best

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:35 AM   #80
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Judge - you are a silly, deluded little twerp.
Your continuing irritation is how I imagine a dose of the clap would feel.
Please sod-off - - your entertainment value vanished long ago.

Wanker.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 02-05-2007, 07:55 AM   #81
Eva
Super Moderator

judge, sign up for the randi challenge and prove that you are not crazy.

PROVE IT!
you know your words are not proof of anything. didn't they teach you that in law school???
you were a crappy judge, if you just accept anything as proof....no wonder you were disbarred.....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Old 02-05-2007, 08:05 AM   #82
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

floro - which part of FUCK OFF are you having trouble understanding ?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 02-05-2007, 08:06 AM   #83
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
judgefloro wrote
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU WOULD DIE?
THE SAME THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

Quote:
judgefloro wrote
what is the meaning of life for yeah
without the Daddy in the Sky?
Why do all of you drooling theists assume that an all-powerful, all-knowing, supernatural being capable of creating an entire realm of reality ex nihilo has a penis? Are you really so uncreative that you assign a human gender to this unbelievably powerful being?

Quote:
judgefloro wrote
do you search for meaning in life?
No. You create meaning in life. Otherwise, the passive act of being alive has no inherent meaning. If you don't create meaning, then you are a biological machine that eats, breathes, sleeps, shits, and eventually dies. That's all.

Quote:
judgefloro wrote
supposing your loved one dies
I don't have suppose. I know they're going to die. We're all going to die.

Quote:
judgefloro wrote
will the body be just thrown in the garbabe
or will it be cremated
or will it be given a burial
It will be cremated, just like mine. I really don't understand this morbid obsession with the dead. Wasting entire spreads of land by burying rotting bodies in boxes under stonemarkers. It's sick. That empty husk is not the person you cared about; it is the biodegrading meat-box that housed them. That person is GONE.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:09 AM   #84
Eva
Super Moderator

you are scared! you want to keep your security clanket! you are afraid of being proven wrong....

but truth is, you are crazy and wrong....you have no powers....you are an embarrassment to your profession, that's why you were disbarred.....

you are afraid, because you know that you are a fake.

H. L. Mencken
Old 02-05-2007, 08:18 AM   #85
Eva
Super Moderator

it is because of this stupid, brainless arguments that you got disbarred, florentino...they did a good thing....they are ashamed of you, so they kicked you out......

H. L. Mencken
Old 02-05-2007, 08:23 AM   #86
Choobus
I Live Here

floro, are you a liar or a retard?

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:32 AM   #87
Eva
Super Moderator

haha! you are mentally impaired to be a judge!
however, since the standards are so low, you can be a public official....but anybody can be stupid enough to be one.

they did the right thing. you are not fit to be a judge. you don't know what consttutes evidence, so you were disbarred.
you are an embarrassment.
and of course your disbarrment is not a penalty....it is a preventive measure, because they got to see medical evidence that you are deluded and not fit for the job......
they recognized you are sick, after seeing the medical evidence, that you could not refute. ergo, you got kicked out.

H. L. Mencken
Old 02-05-2007, 08:34 AM   #88
Choobus
I Live Here

Floro-boy, you say you're up for a challenge. I challenge you to stick a cucumber up your arse and then see how far you can fart it out. Then repeat but use your psychic power to make it travel twice as far. You don't have to document the experiment, just tell us the results. You seem like a trutworthy fellow so we will take your word. Try it with carrots as well.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:37 AM   #89
Eva
Super Moderator

we do not believe you have any powers. but we reasonably believe you are crazy.
you have given us the proof, so that means you agree with it, nothing else has to be considered.

you are crazy. good thing they did by disbarring you....you are an embarrassment.....

H. L. Mencken
Old 02-05-2007, 08:40 AM   #90
Eva
Super Moderator

"In fact, the psychological and psychiatric reports, considered as the bedrock of the finding of mental impairment against Judge Floro..."

the courts found you were mentally impaired. you posted this yourself a few minutes ago....

H. L. Mencken