Old 07-22-2005, 04:04 AM   #1
TheSnake

I though has crossed my mind:

If the Christian God, along with Hell and eternal torment for sinners were real, it would be highly unethical to bring children to this world. Life is suffering and afterlife is an eternity of either hell or heaven. For those who've ended up in hell, it would've been better to not being born at all and those in heaven have a change of being bored (an eternity is a long time, even in heaven). Your child could end up in hell, why would you risk that?
Old 07-22-2005, 04:34 AM   #2
Ickybod

It is because of their own natural instinct that makes them want to carry on their legacy. Though they know their children have a chance of going to hell, they can't help themselves because their natural instinct to have children is stronger than their god given morality to protect them from eternal fire. I feel the same can be said for a pedophile- they know that thinking the way they do is wrong but... they can't help themselves. All they can think about is the pleasure that is to come, not the consequences that will follow.

And YES! I've just compared christians to pedophiles! What now??? :lol:
Old 07-22-2005, 04:37 AM   #3
TheSnake

Regarding pedophiles: From what I've heard, they actually think that there's nothing wrong with having sex with children, that it's perfectly natural: http://216.220.97.17/ Pretty sick stuff.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:25 AM   #4
Ickybod

Remember the guy who kidnaped Shasta Groene? He bound and brutally killed a Wolf Lodge Bay family so he could steal her. Why did he kill them all? Authorities said they believe the motive for the slayings was to kidnap youngsters Shasta and Dylan Groene for sexual purposes. There is no way that he didn't know what he was doing was wrong.

By the way, he was also a convicted sex offender so if he didn't know it was wrong to molest a child before he did it the first time, then he sure knew it after he went to jail for it... so why did he do it again?
Old 07-22-2005, 06:45 AM   #5
TheSnake

Not nearly all pedophiles rape and murder their victims. I don't think that most of them fantasize about such things either. Mostly they just manipulate children into having sex. I think they're pretty twisted, but it's better not to think that they are all horrible monsters, as it's been shown that many pedophiles appear perfectly normal and even people close to them often haven't know about it. Also they realise that society thinks that pedophilia is wrong, but they themselves don't.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:47 AM   #6
Paradox

Quote:
King James Version, Genesis 1:28 wrote
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
Old 07-22-2005, 07:57 AM   #7
Sir Sin-O-Lot

Quote:
Paradox wrote
Quote:
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
So, the meaning of life is fucking.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:10 AM   #8
Eva
Super Moderator

not totally related to this thread, but i just heard in the local news that a hispanic woman in the states killed her 2 and 9 yeard old children because she could not take care of them.....so she killed by hitting them with some weights she had, so they could go to heaven, where they would be taken care of by god.....

holy shit!!!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 08:18 AM   #9
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
ArchyDelux wrote
There is no way that he didn't know what he was doing was wrong.
Why not? Having been jailed for something is hardly all's that required to convince him it was 'wrong.' I don't think Thoreau or MLK thought their actions were wrong because they were jailed for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:15 PM   #10
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
Sir Sin-O-Lot wrote
Quote:
Paradox wrote
Quote:
The meaning of life is Living. The meaning of enjoying life is fucking. :D

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 01:45 PM   #11
KingExamin

Well... In a morbid that's... Right...
Old 07-22-2005, 05:23 PM   #12
snap crafter

I don't see what's wrong with pedophilia myself, what gets me is that naambla backing homosexual marriage. It's like the kkk trying to keep shiavo alive. Ya really don't want the group on your team.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:51 PM   #13
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
snap crafter wrote
I don't see what's wrong with pedophilia myself,...
WTF?

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 07-22-2005, 08:06 PM   #14
Sir Sin-O-Lot

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
Sir Sin-O-Lot wrote
The meaning of life is Living. The meaning of enjoying life is fucking. :D
Fucking then in turn creates life, well sometimes, so it's all good.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:18 PM   #15
Tenspace
I Live Here

Exactly. The act most important to replication is the one that physically feels the best.