Raving Atheists Forum

Raving Atheists Forum (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/index.php)
-   Open Mic and General Chat (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Jobee's Junk (http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15945)

jobee 03-08-2010 05:01 AM

trolling

Quote:

Eva wrote (Post 601373)
captain, now: do you understand why jobby has been contained?

huh? i thought so.

thanks smelly....

when ardent believers -in whatever- are confronted with incontestables
they either turn silent- dishonest- abusive- illogical - absurd

you are trolling

jobee 03-08-2010 05:11 AM

war

war
Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 601405)
well well well- how little you know and how little your reading comprehension

I said been there FELT that you fucking idiot- having been with the military for most of my life i have experienced quite a few car bombs- so shove that up your arse wanker

my military record is here under 'attack'-with proof from military friends

http://com4.runboard.com/bcoventryalternativeforums.f6

now show me some proof of yours- you are a fucking liar-you've never set up a car bomb for a anti religious cause-stop being pretentious

jobee 03-08-2010 05:14 AM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 601405)
well well well- how little you know and how little your reading comprehension

I said been there FELT that you fucking idiot- having been with the military for most of my life i have experienced quite a few car bombs- so shove that up your arse wanker

when ardent believers -in whatever- are confronted with incontestables
they either turn silent- dishonest- abusive- illogical - absurd-and FUCKING pretentious

you are trolling

jobee 03-08-2010 05:51 AM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 600205)
and the poetry- don't forget the poetry :

(

this aint poetry

islam is the greatest killer of all time- worse than christianity- fascism or communism-here's a piece i've found that you probably enjoy

"Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest. Half of the glorious Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus killed. The first Western Buddhists were the Greeks descended from Alexander the Great's army in what is now Afghanistan. Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhists died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacifism. Zoroastrianism was eliminated from Persia. The Jews became permanent dhimmis throughout Islam. In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad. Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school."

http://markhumphrys.com/islam.killings.html

http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=28953
"To crush your enemies,see them driven before you,and to hear the lamentation of their women".

Smellyoldgit 03-08-2010 06:10 AM

Jobby, the Prime Minister has a personal message for you;-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_o2P8f2uamu...own-wanker.jpg

inkadu 03-08-2010 06:18 AM

Stinky- Paxman is described as an "upmarket Simon Cowell" which means I've got a good idea about him -- Simon is the lead guest on American Idol (nee Britain's Got Talent)... and I remember his 14-times-repeated question for Howard... good stuff.

But he is not as much of an aberration as you might think, especially when you compare UK and American styles of interviews.

inkadu 03-08-2010 06:21 AM

Does anyone garden? I don't, but I'm thinking of putting in hedges on the border to block out a taxi building across the train tracks. Requirements are that it grow to six-feet, be modestly narrow, evergreen, and more attractive than the taxi building.

ILOVEJESUS 03-08-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 601370)
:\ On reflection, you are correct for once; jobee & I seem to have much more in common on this site than either of us do with you.
Both jobee & I are clearly what your dictionary defines as atheist, whereas you are nothing but the forum's sole panteist exhibit.
The remaining question is why he has been confined, yet your cankerous self is allowed to roam free.

Well I have read of other posters here who claim to appreciate the pantheist perception of reality. Have a look through the intro threads.
I do have to agree with you that Jobee is kind of like your superior. You make a fine Robin to his Batman. Sorry Jobee.

Captain Relativity 03-08-2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

inkadu wrote (Post 601412)
But he is not as much of an aberration as you might think, especially when you compare UK and American styles of interviews.

The only British programing I ever watch is a little BBC News on PBS every now and then, and those great Masterpiece Theatre mystery shows (like Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren), so I'm curious; how do the two interview styles differ? Who's style is more 'hard-hitting'?

jobee 03-08-2010 09:09 AM

poetry

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 600115)
Your waffle was so well received on the forums you're posting on :rolleyes:

dont think you will impress many-you cant even spell poetry never mind write it

Some Git wrote
Having checked out Jobee's cuntributions to a number of other forums, the time has come to keep his thread starting, crap pooetry and general twatishness under control.

Those of you even slightly interested in reading his nonsense will have to look no further than this one thread.

Smellyoldgit 03-08-2010 09:10 AM

Good ol' Paxo!

jobee 03-08-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 601411)
Jobby, the Prime Minister has a personal message for you;-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_o2P8f2uamu...own-wanker.jpg

that daft twat gives all organised religions tax concessions-another arse licker from scotland like blair

Captain Relativity 03-08-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Captain Relativity wrote (Post 601423)
The only British programing I ever watch is a little BBC News on PBS every now and then, and those great Masterpiece Theatre mystery shows (like Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren), so I'm curious; how do the two interview styles differ? Who's style is more 'hard-hitting'?

Having just watched the Paxman video, if Paxman is in fact typical of a British interviewer, I clearly see the difference in style. Over here we generally give up after one or two (maybe three) tries. After that it's obvious to everyone that repeating the question is a pointless waste of time.

jobee 03-08-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

ILOVEJESUS wrote (Post 601418)
Well I have read of other posters here who claim to appreciate the pantheist perception of reality. Have a look through the intro threads.
I do have to agree with you that Jobee is kind of like your superior. You make a fine Robin to his Batman. Sorry Jobee.

The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.

i think he meant fart-this forum admin are the same

dogpet 03-08-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

ilj wrote (Post 601418)

Given your reading ability, please forgive my scepticism. Why don't you link to the relevant comments?

Quote:

You say this as though it's meant to be some kind of insult :|. I previously likened jobee to you because of his poor grammar & punctuation, since then he has proved he was faking a learning difficulty, a feat which would clearly be beyond you.

psychodiva 03-08-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601408)
warmy military record is here under 'attack'-with proof from military friends

http://com4.runboard.com/bcoventryalternativeforums.f6

now show me some proof of yours- you are a fucking liar-you've never set up a car bomb for a anti religious cause-stop being pretentious

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...nandmemory.gif

inkadu 03-08-2010 02:37 PM

CR - The US style seems to be never to ask the question more than once. Challenging an interviewee is considered rude, and would probably endanger "access" to high-profile clients. Really challenging someone has devolved to the job of "the other side," meaning most debate formats devolve quickly into unmoderated shouting matches.

Rachel Maddow is good at interviewing with charm and assertiveness, but she can't get whomever she wants because people know they aren't going to be allowed to propagandize.

The only person really hoist on an interview petard that I can remember was Sarah Palin ... but in that case it's because she was completely incoherent.

And I see great value in repeating a question 14 times. It means the person has a high cost of avoiding the answer. I'd love to see similar treatment of US officials on going into Iraq war... heck, most of the Republican policy platform deserves the fourteen-question treatment.

calpurnpiso 03-08-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601410)
this aint poetry

islam is the greatest killer of all time- worse than christianity- fascism or communism-here's a piece i've found that you probably enjoy

"Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest. Half of the glorious Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus killed. The first Western Buddhists were the Greeks descended from Alexander the Great's army in what is now Afghanistan. Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhists died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacifism. Zoroastrianism was eliminated from Persia. The Jews became permanent dhimmis throughout Islam. In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad. Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam. These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school."

http://markhumphrys.com/islam.killings.html

http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=28953
"To crush your enemies,see them driven before you,and to hear the lamentation of their women".

You are wrong. Christophrenia begun in 325ce they created their own country VATICAN, they initiated a large empire under Carolus Magnus ( 800ce), stablished Inquisitions, Invaded ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ( Crusades) killing raping them for over 250 years, massacred natives of the Americas, developed KKK, established the US, burned books ( you NEVER see Muslims burning books if you do PROVE IT), then we have HErr Hitler the most recent example of Christophrenia & his holocaust.

Islamophrenia didn't star till the 7th Century...so, are you from MArs or were you born with your head up your arse unable to understand HISTORY, and the fact that the brain is the organ to think with?

Please get educated...and FEED that brain.

jobee 03-09-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 601450)
Given your reading ability, please forgive my scepticism. Why don't you link to the relevant comments?

You say this as though it's meant to be some kind of insult :|. I previously likened jobee to you because of his poor grammar & punctuation, since then he has proved he was faking a learning difficulty, a feat which would clearly be beyond you.

why dont cut and paste the top line in-thus-fined the link and learn something

jobee 03-09-2010 01:34 AM

Quote:

calpurnpiso wrote (Post 601466)
You are wrong. Christophrenia begun in 325ce they created their own country VATICAN, they initiated a large empire under Carolus Magnus ( 800ce), stablished Inquisitions, Invaded ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ( Crusades) killing raping them for over 250 years, massacred natives of the Americas, developed KKK, established the US, burned books ( you NEVER see Muslims burning books if you do PROVE IT), then we have HErr Hitler the most recent example of Christophrenia & his holocaust.

Islamophrenia didn't star till the 7th Century...so, are you from MArs or were you born with your head up your arse unable to understand HISTORY, and the fact that the brain is the organ to think with?

Please get educated...and FEED that brain.

brain or no brain-hasn't organised religion been a damn nuisance

we managed to bring the catholic v protestant thing under control

now we are inviting islam into the country -with governments giving them tax

concessions to help build their mosques- all we ever had to do was behave

ourselves- which most of us are doing anyway

christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad.

you missed this line

jobee 03-09-2010 02:03 AM

thick heads

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601501)
why dont they cut and paste the top line in-thus-fined the link and learn something

quote quote

jobee 03-09-2010 02:05 AM

so what

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 601451)

pretty picture-so what

inkadu 03-09-2010 04:23 AM

Jobee - Maybe you could recommend a hedge?

ILOVEJESUS 03-09-2010 05:47 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 601450)

Ye ye, at least you agree with the post. Your insults are like water off a ducks back to me as I clearly do not share the same opinion you do. You seem to share mine which is odd,but at least you are admiting your own stupidity, and that has to be a step in the right direction. Go Robin lol.

jobee 03-09-2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 601346)
Having noted that he started 45 threads on one of his other haunts, 95% of which were ignored, I took the splattering containment option. He's still welcome to post here and everyone is free to engage or shun as they see fit.

I should point out that his public profile claims he's a retired teacher. I doubt English featured on his agenda.

but its obvious i dont need a brain to converse with you-other posters must have come to the same conclusion

jobee 03-09-2010 06:30 AM

link dink

Quote:

why dont you cut and paste the top line in-thus-fined the link and learn something

quote quote

Smellyoldgit 03-09-2010 06:36 AM

Ex military with severe head trauma?
Learning difficulties?
Dodgy batch of shrooms?
Boxing injury?
Other?

Captain Relativity 03-09-2010 07:10 AM

Why not 'All of the above'? (and then some)

jobee 03-09-2010 07:30 AM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 601541)
Ex military with severe head trauma?
Learning difficulties?
Dodgy batch of shrooms?
Boxing injury?
Other?

nothing to do with atheism or organised religion-same as your posts-i just enjoyed the music in this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT10lv31r5Y&NR=1

jobee 03-09-2010 09:30 AM

boogie woogie

Quote:

inkadu wrote (Post 601513)
Jobee - Maybe you could recommend a hedge?

cheer up kid-lets boogie to this

calpurnpiso 03-09-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601502)
brain or no brain-hasn't organised religion been a damn nuisance

we managed to bring the catholic v protestant thing under control

now we are inviting islam into the country -with governments giving them tax

concessions to help build their mosques- all we ever had to do was behave

ourselves- which most of us are doing anyway

christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad.

you missed this line

Brain or no brain? :lol::lol:
BTW theotard, the BRAIN is the creator of THOUGHT, ergo organize, disorganized, dirty, clean, stinking religious beliefs which since they accept an imaginary friend as reality makes them a PSYCHOSIS. You are clueless about how your brain works or what is god so:
O si tacuises philosophus mansises

dogpet 03-09-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

why dont cut and paste the top line in-thus-fined the link and learn something

WTF?? There were we all ready to have a nice chat about uniting atheist forums, & the next thing the nasty mods have dumped all your good stuff in here. It's just too jumbled to carry on now & a fine opportunity has been missed. I should appeal in the comments & suggestions section if I were you, they may reconsider.

Smellyoldgit 03-09-2010 02:14 PM

He could appeal to the House of Lords - and they'd also tell him to get fucked.

dogpet 03-09-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

ILOVEJESUS wrote (Post 601523)
Ye ye, at least you agree with the post. Your insults are like water off a ducks back to me as I clearly do not share the same opinion you do. You seem to share mine which is odd,but at least you are admiting your own stupidity, and that has to be a step in the right direction. Go Robin lol.

WTF?? Look, are you going to link to those pantheist sympathisers you claim are in the intro thread or not?

dogpet 03-09-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 601573)

Is that the same as get organized?

jobee 03-09-2010 04:01 PM

no balls

Quote:

youve got no guts-get off the net

jobee 03-09-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

calpurnpiso wrote (Post 601562)
Brain or no brain? :lol::lol:
BTW theotard, the BRAIN is the creator of THOUGHT, ergo organize, disorganized, dirty, clean, stinking religious beliefs which since they accept an imaginary friend as reality makes them a PSYCHOSIS. You are clueless about how your brain works or what is god so:
O si tacuises philosophus mansises

thanks for that- i bet you thought we didnt know

jobee 03-10-2010 01:59 AM

unelected power

Quote:

thats because 26 prelates are in there[unelected]nice little earner

more on the taxpayers bill

jobee 03-10-2010 02:14 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 601572)
WTF?? There were we all ready to have a nice chat about uniting atheist forums, & the next thing the nasty mods have dumped all your good stuff in here. It's just too jumbled to carry on now & a fine opportunity has been missed. I should appeal in the comments & suggestions section if I were you, they may reconsider.

but the admin dont want to talk about the dissolution of organised

religion-the're still crying over a bit of poetry-all we have for admin is a bunch of 'drama queens'

jobee 03-10-2010 02:31 AM

lets talk about this then

at least they try

26 February 2010

In a campaign aimed at raising the profile of Australia's burgeoning atheist community, advertisements on Melbourne buses will soon carry the message:
“Atheism - Celebrate Reason!”

Inspired by a massively successful promotion on London buses, advertising atheism on public transport has now “gone global”. David Nicholls, president of the Atheist Foundation of Australia, explains that, like the campaigns in the UK, Canada, the USA, Spain and Italy, the Australian promotion is financed by donations from local atheists.

“When we first floated the idea,” said Nicholls, “we were not sure how much support we would receive. To our pleasure, we were overwhelmed with offers and now have enough pledges to fund a significant advertising campaign in Victoria.”

The Victorian bus ads will roll out two weeks prior to the Global Atheist Convention to be held in Melbourne next March. But, while the Rise of Atheism convention is sure to create some controversy, Nicholls says the bus campaign is simply a public service announcement.

“We’re not selling anything,” says Nicholls. “We just want people to think about their beliefs, and consider that the fulfilment that many find in faith can also be gained by celebrating reason.”

http://www.atheist.ie/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=1

jobee 03-10-2010 02:35 AM

aussie atheists on the move

26 February 2010

In a campaign aimed at raising the profile of Australia's burgeoning atheist community, advertisements on Melbourne buses will soon carry the message:
“Atheism - Celebrate Reason!”

Inspired by a massively successful promotion on London buses, advertising atheism on public transport has now “gone global”. David Nicholls, president of the Atheist Foundation of Australia, explains that, like the campaigns in the UK, Canada, the USA, Spain and Italy, the Australian promotion is financed by donations from local atheists.

“When we first floated the idea,” said Nicholls, “we were not sure how much support we would receive. To our pleasure, we were overwhelmed with offers and now have enough pledges to fund a significant advertising campaign in Victoria.”

The Victorian bus ads will roll out two weeks prior to the Global Atheist Convention to be held in Melbourne next March. But, while the Rise of Atheism convention is sure to create some controversy, Nicholls says the bus campaign is simply a public service announcement.

“We’re not selling anything,” says Nicholls. “We just want people to think about their beliefs, and consider that the fulfilment that many find in faith can also be gained by celebrating reason.”

http://www.atheist.ie/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=1

ILOVEJESUS 03-10-2010 03:14 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 601574)
WTF?? Look, are you going to link to those pantheist sympathisers you claim are in the intro thread or not?

You are the one who I was arguing with on at least one of them lol.

jobee 03-10-2010 03:20 AM

ban organised religion

an american speaks about bad admin and organised religion

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=11991

jobee 03-10-2010 03:25 AM

An American on bad admin and religion

psychodiva 03-10-2010 03:26 AM

mod!!!! containment please????

jobee 03-10-2010 05:44 AM

comments

just a glib comment-you dont give any comment on content

do you understand the content

inkadu 03-10-2010 05:46 AM

Back into the box with you.

inkadu 03-10-2010 05:46 AM

Someone must have let his cage open last night.

dogpet 03-10-2010 06:00 AM

Still waiting for a link to these pantheist appreciators ilj, again you prove theists lie when their religion is challenged.

Quote:

The lie he wrote (Post 601418)

inkadu 03-10-2010 06:11 AM

I may have said something like "I appreciate your perspective, but I think it's deluded." Appreciate can mean "understand" as well as "value."

Debates about meanings seem to haunt this guy.

Kate 03-10-2010 06:34 AM

http://allears.net/dlr/tp/dl/cj_monkeys.jpg

Kate 03-10-2010 06:35 AM

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...ocate-home.jpg

psychodiva 03-10-2010 07:07 AM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601632)
just a glib comment-you dont give any comment on content

do you understand the content

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...800x600_01.jpg

ILOVEJESUS 03-10-2010 07:08 AM

Quote:

dogpet wrote (Post 601636)
Still waiting for a link to these pantheist appreciators ilj, again you prove theists lie when their religion is challenged.

I am not a theist twat. I cannot help your lack of memory. Whether or not you chose to accept what I am saying is not of much bother to me as I do not really value your respect, hence whay I am not trawling through all the previous newcomers to find it. If you want to know whether I am lying go take a look. Till you can prove I am kindly stop the slander. There's a good girl.

dogpet 03-10-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

ilj wrote (Post 601656)
I am not a theist twat.

Well you do a very good impression of one.

Quote:

If you want to know whether I am lying go take a look. Till you can prove I am kindly stop the slander.
Okeh I've looked & there are none so it's proved. Now what?

jobee 03-10-2010 10:16 AM

stop acting stupid

Quote:

Kate wrote (Post 601643)

so what-- i want debate-why wont you debate -i want rid of organised religion in the uk-thats why i registered with this atheist forum-if the aussies can organise so can we

jobee 03-10-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 601655)

what do you think of the generals remarks-why wont you talk-poetry is not a crime-get over it

inkadu 03-10-2010 10:21 AM

Maybe you should find an atheist group in the UK. Raving atheists specializes in this location:

http://orvillelloyddouglas.files.wor.../world-map.jpg

jobee 03-10-2010 10:22 AM

nothing

thats worse than poetry-it says nothing

jobee 03-10-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

inkadu wrote (Post 601633)
Back into the box with you.

what is the crime -poetry is not a crime-why cant they get over it

inkadu 03-10-2010 10:27 AM

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/da...eadspaper2.jpg

http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/mig...89463.fig1.jpg

nkb 03-10-2010 10:29 AM

I may regret getting involved, but I'm curious.

Jobee,
What exactly have you done so far in your quest to unite atheists, and kick out unelected members of your parliament (other than whine and bitch on atheist forums)?

anthonyjfuchs 03-10-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601692)
thats worse than poetry-it says nothing

Actually, it says "iStockphoto."

jobee 03-10-2010 10:32 AM

organised

Quote:

inkadu wrote (Post 601691)
Maybe you should find an atheist group in the UK. Raving atheists specializes in this location:

http://orvillelloyddouglas.files.wor.../world-map.jpg

lets link up then=religion got organised why cant we-is this just a

lonely hearts forum

Kate 03-10-2010 10:32 AM

:lol:
Anthony, I love it when you point out the obvious to the tards. Seems the window has been overlicked.

jobee 03-10-2010 10:34 AM

duh

Quote:

anthonyjfuchs wrote (Post 601696)
Actually, it says "iStockphoto."

thats what i said-nothing to do with atheism or religions

jobee 03-10-2010 10:36 AM

[quote=Kate;601698]:lol:
Anthony, I love it when you point out the obvious to the tards. Seems the window has been overlicked.

what is my crime

anthonyjfuchs 03-10-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601699)
thats what i said-nothing to do with atheism or religions

That's not what you said. You said: "it says nothing."

"it says nothing" ≠ "nothing to do with atheism or religions"

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601699)
what is my crime

Thinking that it is within your power to eradicate theism.

Though that's really more a crime against reason than anything else, but while you won't be prosecuted for it, you will be mocked.

You remind me of the Underpants Gnomes from Southpark. "Step One: steal underpants. Step Two: ? Step Three: take over the world."

inkadu 03-10-2010 11:00 AM

http://www.flintoffsashes.com/wp-con...dow-licker.jpg

anthonyjfuchs 03-10-2010 11:01 AM

What the...IS THERE A KID IN THAT MONKEY'S ARMPIT???

jobee 03-10-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

nkb wrote (Post 601695)
I may regret getting involved, but I'm curious.

Jobee,
What exactly have you done so far in your quest to unite atheists, and kick out unelected members of your parliament (other than whine and bitch on atheist forums)?

ok- with no support from atheists-the status quo remains-murdered by the million-atheists still lack guts-im not telling lies am i

in brief-we owe it to the dead-fight- you yellow bastards

anthonyjfuchs 03-10-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601706)
ok- with no support from atheists-the status quo remains-murdered by the million-atheists still lack guts-im not telling lies am i

That's what you've done to unite atheists?

Weird, man.

Quote:

Jobee the Atheist Gnome wrote
Step 1: Log onto atheist forum

Step 2: ?

Step 3: take over the world

jobee 03-10-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

anthonyjfuchs wrote (Post 601705)

but sir-he does not pray to anything that 'does not care' -indeed-neither do

insects/birds-they are unpretentious-but you are pretentious

jobee 03-10-2010 11:47 AM

[quote=anthonyjfuchs;601710]That's what you've done to unite atheists?

Weird, man.

quote- and your contribution to free the world of organised religion-not another

armchair critic-duh!

jobee 03-10-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Kate wrote (Post 601698)
:lol:

you have no guts-yak-yak-yak-yak

jobee 03-10-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

anthonyjfuchs wrote (Post 601705)

but sir-he does not pray to anything that 'does not care' -indeed-neither do

insects/birds-they are unpretentious-but you are pretentious

Kate 03-10-2010 11:52 AM

http://ninjabeaver.net/images/chars/AngryGnome.png

anthonyjfuchs 03-10-2010 11:55 AM

The world cannot be freed of organized religion. Can't be done.

And trust me when I say you don't want it to be done. Because all of those theists are convinced that they are only moral beings because of their gods. Take away their gods, and they'll believe that morality has gone away as well. It would be anarchy, and you're not ready for that.

You cannot make people unbelieve what they believe. It is not possible, nor is it within your authority. The most you can do is try to minimize their intrusion into your life.

You're no better than the damn theists you rage against.

jobee 03-10-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 597321)
:I bet they were very efficient at their coverups, though, and meticulously followed the RCC rules.

|

blimy -that was clever-i bet you thought we never thought of that

nkb 03-10-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601706)

So, you've done nothing except bitch and whine on atheist forums? OK, got it!

P.S. Why do you think we're Asian?

jobee 03-10-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

nkb wrote (Post 601721)

i'll let you into a secret-if you dont know-no fucker else does

anthonyjfuchs 03-10-2010 12:07 PM

Jobee's Master Plan of Action

Quote:

Step 1: berate fellow nonbelievers

Step 2: ?

Step 3: take over the world

Kate 03-10-2010 12:57 PM

http://hathnofury.com/wp-content/upl...ahnaplant1.jpg

Eva 03-10-2010 01:33 PM

not even a defrag/disk clean-up can fix jobee's defective brain.

this is crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

anthonyjfuchs 03-10-2010 01:40 PM

...transcribed from the "Top responses to common Christian theistic arguments" thread...

You want to do something real, Jobee? Follow Lily's example. She knew that this site was a haven for nonbelievers, yet she strolled in here to scream at us anyway. So return her sentiment by finding a church and strolling in during Sunday morning services, right in the middle of the sermon, and screaming at all the Christians that they are ignorant idiots who worship an imaginary deity and a fictional savior. Show me you've got some guts, Jobee. Make a real difference in the world.

Smellyoldgit 03-10-2010 01:40 PM

http://www.underconsideration.com/wo...chneider_1.jpg

Kate 03-10-2010 01:46 PM

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1255/...d5bbdd92_b.jpg

inkadu 03-10-2010 04:07 PM

When you've lost Fuchs, you're fucked.

jobee 03-11-2010 02:00 AM

mass murder

Quote:

nkb wrote (Post 601721)

im trying to unite atheists forums-what is your effort

religion came to power using murder and mayhem -they are not nice

organisations

jobee 03-11-2010 02:02 AM

photographs

nice photo-so what

put it on a photographic forum

jobee 03-11-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

anthonyjfuchs wrote (Post 601718)
The world cannot be freed of organized religion. Can't be done.

And trust me when I say you don't want it to be done. Because all of those theists are convinced that they are only moral beings because of their gods. Take away their gods, and they'll believe that morality has gone away as well. It would be anarchy, and you're not ready for that.

You cannot make people unbelieve what they believe. It is not possible, nor is it within your authority. The most you can do is try to minimize their intrusion into your life.

You're no better than the damn theists you rage against.

religion is fading all over europe-and even in israel the pews are

emptying-all religions die

the eu has banned creationism

inkadu 03-11-2010 02:47 AM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...lo-dog-pew.jpg

nkb 03-11-2010 07:23 AM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601827)
im trying to unite atheists forums

So, how is that working for you?

How many atheist forums have you united so far? Just give us a rough number, I realize you probably lost count.

jobee 03-11-2010 08:18 AM

arse licking

ive had many encouraging emails-but a lot of people wont speak up on the forums-they like to keep in with the crowd and forum admin

so be it

this forum surprised me-very outspoken

http://www.atheist.ie/phpBB3/index.p...b0a586b6e9bb19

http://www.atheist.ie/phpBB3/index.p...b0a586b6e9bb19

Smellyoldgit 03-11-2010 08:40 AM

You could post a copy of one of your encouraging e-mails.
I'm sure we'll all find it very interesting.

psychodiva 03-11-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

jobee wrote (Post 601720)
blimy -that was clever-i bet you thought we never thought of that

I'll bet you 50p you still haven't worked out how to use the quote button by the end of next week :rolleyes:

I GIVE you £1 if you learn correct grammar and punctuation :bird:

jobee 03-11-2010 09:48 AM

Terence Alan Patrick Seán Milligan

Quote:

Smellyoldgit wrote (Post 601867)
You could post a copy of one of your encouraging e-mails.
I'm sure we'll all find it very interesting.

the best one came from SF-but i dont like you-any one who thought milligan
was clever or funny must be a cunt- he never got past the 'silly little boy' stage

jobee 03-11-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

psychodiva wrote (Post 601871)
I'll bet you 50p you still haven't worked out how to use the quote button by the end of next week :rolleyes:

I GIVE you £1 if you learn correct grammar and punctuation :bird:

i'll give you a pound- when you get out of the box

Smellyoldgit 03-11-2010 09:51 AM

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/wtf-cat.jpg

Eva 03-11-2010 09:56 AM

jobby, i'll freely give you a kick in your mud-flaps when you learn to be funny.