Old 12-13-2007, 10:06 AM   #91
nkb
He who walks among the theists

I vote for D'Souza, just because he seems to be everywhere these days. Falwell is so 20th century.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:09 AM   #92
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Let's use the same dates again, just for the hell of it.

We'll take nominations until 12-22, at which point a poll will be created. Voting will run until January 1st, when SLOTY 2007 will be crowned.

So far:

Jerry Fallwell
Dinesh D'Souza

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:57 PM   #93
Choobus
I Live Here

D'loser definately. For some reason that annoying picture of him on his blog makes me want to smash my flat screen, and of course the man is an unbelievable tool.

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 07:02 PM   #94
Rat Bastard

Quote:
Professor Chaos wrote View Post
Damn it!

EDIT: The "Damn it!" was for me not being able to view video at work, not for you asking me to fix it. I'll fix anything for you my love.
But he can't be the father of your child, if he "fixes" himself, Eva.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:53 PM   #95
Eva
Super Moderator

sooo, the legacy of bob barker lives on....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 07:58 PM   #96
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:37 AM   #97
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

I think that Fatload Falwell could get a Lifetime Achievement Award or something but he didn't do anything especially Shiteworthy in 2007. (Shuffling off this mortal coil was a good thing.)

I'm tempted to name a Fuckabee or a Mormon, but something tells me these douchwizards may say even stoopider things in 2008.

So I cast a vote for Ganesh D'Shitelord for SLOTY 2007.

(I don't think a SLOTY candidate has to necessarily be a SLOTW awardee ...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:06 PM   #98
Choobus
I Live Here

SLOTY must already be a SLOTW unless it is a dual nomination, which can only happen on the last friday of the year.

just like his favourite snack (young boys nuts), Ganesh seems to have SLOTY in the bag

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:36 PM   #99
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

I think Ganesh has it in the bag....he has shittysantorum coming out of his ears and other orifices..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #100
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Can we don this dung sniffer with the Hershey homburg already?

(Hey, if we splatter G'anesh with SLOTY 2007 that will make two weiners from the sub-continent in a row. Is it cuz they black?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #101
Professor Chaos

Dub 'im already. Nobody is even challenging Kanish.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:10 AM   #102
Professor Chaos

Congratulations, Shitlord of the Year 2007, Dinesh D'Souza!

But try as you might, you cunt win the award twice!

Phil, what do we need to do to get you to write Kanish a letter? Cause I'll do anything. And I mean ANYTHING.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:02 PM   #103
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Holy Shitlord, I forgot about G'nesh. I'll send him a letter after the requisite bong-hits get my juices flowing, hopefully not on the carpet this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #104
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

dineshjdsouza@aol.com

D'ear D'r. D'Souza:

At our previous correspondence, we were honoring you with our Shitlord of the Week prize, for conduct unbecoming a higher primate. Admit it: You didn't think it would get any better than that! Well think again, my ghost-believing friend because we are very proud to announce that you have won our second annual Shitlord of the Year Award.

Any gibbering idiot can become Shitlord of the Week (as you well know), but it takes a special kind of persistent moron -- a fellow resolutely, incessantly impervious to reason, to be recognized for a full year of unfettered god-blathering. In 2007, you are our undisputed champion.

Make no mistake, you were up against some worthy competition: magic underwear enthusiast Mitt Romney, dinosaur-denying Mike Huckabee, and lipo-enhanced dead Reverend 'Jabba' the Falwell were all among the top-shit candidates, or as we call them "floaters."

What set you apart from the competition was not merely the depths of your intellect, which appears to be bottomless, but the unabashed chutzpah with which you wield it, not unlike a Special Olympian brandishing his helmet in the big-boy pool.

It took guts to take on the likes Christopher Hitchens and Daniel Dennett in public. Only a brave man or a fool would have trotted out your vapid and jejune "arguments" for the existence of god before that pair of brainiacs, each of whom flushes more insight down the crapper every morning than the average theist will ever know -- and you're no fool!

And what else but sheer courage possessed you to link videos of those "debates" (we use the term guardedly) to your blog? A stroke of boldness, that, as it will lead people to conclude that you held your own against those heavyweights (so as long as they don't actually watch the videos). As for the online "polls" where your fans were invited to vote on the "winner" of your tête-a-têtes , that was genius. Bet it felt good to bask in the rosy glow of young Republican adoration too.

Certainly must have felt better than the debates themselves. Dennett treated you like a mildly retarded relative -- as if he had better things to do but didn't want to hurt your feelings. Hitchens was atrabilious and drunk, but that doesn't completely explain his expression of swallowing puke. Maybe he's not used to pummeling children.

In either case it was liking watching a bucket of santorum tossed into a fan. Look closely at the resultant splatter pattern on the wall and who knows?, you might find the face of Jesus. (Unlike the crackers by the same name, however, I wouldn't try eating it.)

And so, for your ongoing immunity to reason, the sheer gall with which you loudly proclaim arguments that would embarrass a teenager, and your inexplicable ability to talk smart people into being seen with you, we honor you, sir, as our Shitlord of the Year, 2007. Truly you have earned a place in our Stall of Fame.

All best,

Philboid Studge
The Raving Atheists
ravingatheists.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #105
nkb
He who walks among the theists

As always,

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote